Terms and Conditions
We welcome and encourage the use of the website. It is your active use of the website that can help each business owner, job tutor, family and participant in the DIY Job Training Program. However, there are a few items that you need to know and/or agree to:
- Privacy and use of personal information: We respect your privacy –your email address will not be shared with anyone or any organization outside of Teachability LLC without your prior written consent. If you make a donation, it will go through PayPal or through your credit card company. If you use PayPal, your credit card information is only seen and managed by PayPal and not by Teachability LLC, Inc. Teachability LLC takes no responsibility for lost or stolen information.
- Use of content on the website: There are many wonderful pictures, videos, stories and blogs on the website. We encourage sharing of website content with others to inform as many people as possible. Having said that, the materials on the web site are for the use of business owners, job tutors, families and participants as they interact with each other. Teachability LLC, the Teachability LLC staff, and affiliated persons and organizations cannot be held responsible for the results of such interaction. That responsibility lies with the persons or organizations using the forms and information from the website as they interact with each other. As such, there are several important issues that need to be understood and agreed to when viewing and sharing content of the Teachability LLC website:
By continuing your use of this website and/or any information, forms, or other resources available on or through this website, you have indicated your agreement with all the terms and conditions, including DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, and INDEMNIFICATIONS set forth below.
If you are not an attorney, you should consult an attorney if you are not completely certain about how any legal document may affect or impair your legal rights. The information, forms, and other resources available on or through this website are provided only as a general guide and in no way should be considered to be a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
- Teachability LLC does not verify the ownership of original content or verify the information posted by others.Teachability LLC depends on the person submitting the picture, video, story or blog that they have the right to submit to the website (usually because they created it), that the information submitted is correct as far as they know, and that it grants permission to publish it by Teachability LLC or an Teachability LLC affiliate. Teachability LLC is not responsible for misinformation that may be submitted or for the consequences of any misinformation.
- Original content on Teachability LLC website belongs to the creator:Material that has been submitted to and accepted by Teachability LLC is licensed for use only to Teachability LLC, Inc. and its affiliated organizations. The ownership and copyright remain with the creator.
- Teachability LLC does not independently verify regarding violations of privacy, the legal effect of the use of the forms provided, and generally does not collect releases of any kind regarding content: People who submit content to Teachability LLC must confirm that there was no violation of privacy or that they have a release signed by the person or persons in the picture, video, or story. If releases were obtained, the submitters of original content must retain those releases.
- Content from an already published source must be appropriately acknowledged:When posting another website’s content on the Teachability LLC website, acknowledgement of the creator of the work must also be included as well as if permission had to be acquired.
- Links to other websites: Links to other websites may be posted on the Teachability LLC website. Teachability LLC is not responsible for the content, information, or any problems or damages from the use of these other websites. Any listing of another website is not an endorsement or recommendation of that website.
Disclaimer: ALL INFORMATION, FORMS, AND OTHER RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, LEGAL EFFECT, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All information, forms, and other resources available on or through this website should be used only as a general guide and should be modified to meet all the applicable laws and regulations in your city, state, and county, as applicable. You understand that you are using any and all information, forms, and other resources available on or through this website AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Not uploading any potentially infected or infected content: You agree not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity, including storing, hosting, sending, uploading, publishing or distributing any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
No warranty regarding use of website and its content: All content on the Teachability LLC website must be viewed as is. Teachability LLC makes no warranty and assumes no liability for the response to the content of the Teachability LLC website and any actions that may arise in response to the website. Those actions are the responsibility of the User.
Indemnification: User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Teachability LLC its officers, directors, employees, partners, associates, affiliates, joint ventures, agents and representatives, from any and all claims based on allegations which, if true, would constitute a breach of any of the foregoing warranties. The indemnity shall apply to any liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) in consequence of such a breach. Teachability LLC reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification, which shall not excuse User’s indemnity obligations.
© 2017 Teachability LLC. All Rights Reserved.